Welcome, EdAssist Members!
Slate Ping Title
University of Illinois at Chicago’s highly ranked online RN to BSN program is a proud education alliance member, which allows a tuition discount for EdAssist participants employed by Advocate Health Care.
RN to BSN Program and EdAssist Member Benefits:
- Flexible, High Quality Education Delivered 100% Online
- Designed for Working Registered Nurses to Be Completed in 16 Months
- Guaranteed Admission to Registered Nurses Who Meet Admissions Requirements
- Staff and Instructors Who Support Your Goals
- A Community of Students Committed to Growth and Advancing the Field of Nursing
- Tuition Discount Available for EdAssist Members employed by Advocate
- Tuition Reimbursement Available to Advocate Health Care Employees (Check Advocate’s Policy for Coverage Details), May Cover Up to Three Courses Per Calendar Year
To begin the application process and receive the tuition reimbursement, complete the form below and upload your transcripts—they can be phone photos, screen captures, official transcripts, or unofficial transcripts. As long as we can read them, we can review them. Please include the name of the institution as the title of each document you upload. Our advisors will carefully review your transcripts and help you build a customized path to earning your BSN degree.
If you need additional assistance, feel free to email us or call 866-772-2268, option 1.