As an RN, you could be closer than you think to your BSN degree.
Earning a BSN is the best thing you can do for your career. Nurses with a BSN not only earn more than those with an ADN, they also have more career opportunities open to them and provide better patient care.
UIC helps you succeed on your time. Our 100 percent online program gives you the flexibility to learn on your schedule without sacrificing the personalized attention of a traditional classroom. We also make financial aid packages and scholarships readily accessible to help support your career goal.
Why choose UIC’s RN to BSN program?
- 94 percent graduation rate
- Top 15 rated online bachelor’s degree program
- Guaranteed admission into the program when you meet admissions requirements and have an active U.S. RN licensure
- Access to leading researchers and advanced practice clinical nurses on faculty
- Guaranteed tuition locks in your fees until graduation as long as you stay continuously enrolled
UIC is committed to your success, from application to graduation.
Yes, I want to sign up for a free transcript evaluation.